Tuesday, December 8, 2009

zero degrees and eight miles

We went on a hike today. We both had the day off so we spent the morning down at the Trading Post drinkin coffee hanging out with the old timers talking about prospecting gold..... I'm pretty sure thats how we will spend most of our summer.... anyway then we went on a hike up Hatcher Pass. We had a lot of fun! Hatch did pretty good for about 15 steps and then he was cold and ready to be carried so Ar carried him in his coat via kangaroo style haha its was pretty freaking cute though. We saw three dog sled teams on the trail. It was so awesome! We had such a fun day today! Probably my favorite day in Alaska thus far.....



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely So Cool Seeing Those Dog Sleds!!! Add One More Item To The List Of Things One Should Have For Sure. I Really Am Glad You Are Talking Gold !!! That Is Down My Alley Right Now, Find Us A Good Spot To Go And When Were Up There We Will Go Do It. Hatch Is Looking Good, Dogs Are Really Fun, I get Such A Kick Out Of Cash, He Loves The Farm And Letting Those Cows Know Hes In Charge!!I Love Following You Guys On Your Blog Here, Keep Us Posted, Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am hopeing that by the time i come up and visit you guys that you will have invested in one of these sweet sleds and eight sled dogs lol!!! I miss you guys a lot!!! Hope all is going well and I'm saving my pennies! Love Ya

    Kar

    ReplyDelete
  3. K i'd trade dog sleds over crazy bums any day!! was the last one a chick??? Hatch is so adorable, i'm glad he gets to tag along everywhere! I love the Bus burger super cool! You know me lovin the Restaurants! lol, anyways we jut celebrated christmas for the girls this morning, got them a little kitchen, Reese is so creative, she says things like "okay put the spices on this, we gotta cook to the right tempature" she is so cute, Halle just copies everything that Reese does! Love you guys Jayci

    ReplyDelete