Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Not much to update about but I get so much crap from everyone when I don't write on here so I thought I better..... A couple new things I guess... Aron has a job interview tomorrow for a State Trooper Tech position in Honnah I have no idea how to pronounce it but I do know that 900 people live there. It is an island off of Jeauno which means we would have to move but who knows the grass may be greener on the other side.... I got a promotion at work I am now the Tech Lead which is really fun I like the fact that I run a snowboard/ski shop and three guys work under me its really fun and we have a blast for the most part I mean its still work but its a pretty chill atmosphere and at least I'm making more money. Hatch has turned into hell on wheels and for some unknown reason he has set an internal clock to wake up every morning at 5 AM and its not a pleasant hey everybody im awake its more like a I'm gonna run around and leap and bark in your sleeping face until you decided to wake up and play with me and Aron is so far from a morning person and he is half awake yelling at hatch how he needs his sleep and he can't possibly wake up right now and play with him and when hatch continues to freak out and yelp Aron then turns to the threat of all threats and proceeds to tell hatch if he doesn't stop he is going to make some nice puppy slippers out of him and then I get pissed off because I hate that the dog is barking and Aron is threatening to kill him so I get up play with hatch downstairs for a half hour then we all go back to bed for a few hours and that is how we start every single day of our lives haha..... I've also decided to join every other overweight person in America and set the new years resolution to get in shape so since the day after Christmas I have been diligent to Jillian Michaels and her 30 day shred! which really should be called let me kick your ass for a half hour and then watch you die in a pool of your own sweat. haha ..... have I mentioned yet that we haven't had water for a week now haha apparently are psychotic drug dealer waste of a life living on our damn tax money neighbors think it is totally acceptable to flush foreign objects down the toilet so they don't have to pay for trash service (some people are so freakin unbelievable!!!) so we need to pump the septic tank which really isn't that big of deal that is if we knew where the damn thing was! So Aron has been searching for it... the owner of the property has no idea where it is... the previous owner who put it in is now 85 years old and doesn't even know what day of the week it is let alone where he buried a septic tank years ago is..... oh and in Alaska the only permit you have to get on property is a driveway permit after that your free to do whatever you want on your land.... you can build anything.... install anything.... so its not like we can go down to the court house and figure out by some sort of record where it is.... by the way there is no court house..... so poor little Aron has spent hours mostly in the dark seeing how we only have about 5 hours of light right now searching for it with a weed burning torch a bottle of propane a piece of rebar and a post hole driver and a shovel and he is doing this in negative 15 degrees our landlords went to Michigan for the holidays and should be back later this week but until then we will keep searching tonight my job is to hold the torch..... wish us luck! So I know I started this blog saying not much to update I guess there was more then I thought..... hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the new year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, glad you decided to post. I don't follow many blogs,mmmm this is the only one and I like to hear how you are doing. Good Luck on the job for Aron if that is what you want. Don't let the puppy get away with waking you up, mine do the same thing, but at least it is 7 in the morning. At five I might join Aron in the slipper idea. Good luck in finding the septic, we had to find ours, couldn't find it in the woods and under the brush, BUT we had a general idea since Tony built the house. Stay warm keep up the blog. Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRL! love reading your blog!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Luv ya, miss ya,
    Paulett

    ReplyDelete