Thursday, January 21, 2010

HATCHAROOKO!

So update on Hatch.... He is pretty much the coolest dog ever and we just love loVE LOVE him... when Aron goes to work me and hatch practice tricks and he is doing so good. He can sit, stay, shake, and lay down! It is so fun to teach him and watch him learn. Next I'm going to teach him "a little to the left" because I think it would be so so hilarious and I'm also going to teach him to "show your teeth" haha ........ well I am done with work now for the rest of my life... my career is now over and I am now a stay at home wife ha guess we will see how long that lasts. Aron's last day is tomorrow and then its time to pack and head off to Hoonah!



Hatch loves my clothes.... I fold them and then this is what happens aahhhh!!!!!!

Five in the morning picture


Five in the morning picture







No comments:

Post a Comment