Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Transition

Well well here we are again back in transition mode AGAIN.... as Aron says "transition mode sucks!" I've decided why we move so much ...... its because I haven't bought enough stuff... all of our belongings still fit in our two vehicles this is a problem I have decided so when I find a place I don't want to move from I'm just going to start buying stuff then we won't be able to just pack up and move on the fly ha we have no food in our house..... okay thats not true but all we have left is meh food and for those of you who don't know what meh food is it is the food that when you ask your husband what he wants for dinner and you tell him everything you have and he just says "meh" ya know like meh I'de rather go to bed starving and die then eat that or better yet attempt at cooking something myself ..... why the hell you buy that in the first place.... thats what meh food is and that is what we are eating and as Aron says "transition mode sucks" haha So hatch got sick this week.... it was awful... we went to the vet and got his shots he did really good at the vet however I didn't the vet had the nerve to tell me that I am a bad parent and I spoil my puppy and I don't discipline properly well excuse me sir that my four month old puppy is just that a puppy and gets really excited and barks and runs around oh and my favorite he told me that we hadn't properly socialized him um... excuse me socialize.... obviously this vet doesn't understand that we live in Willow me and aron aren't even social how the hell we suppose to get the dog to be geez and the fact that were moving to a native village on an island isn't exactly going to help the socialization factor what an idiot and my favorite thing at the end of our visit he tried to sell me puppy training classes so in all reality I'm not a bad parent yes I do spoil hatch but all he was really trying to do was make extra cash with training classes. Like the 150 bucks I had to pay him for our 45 minute visit wasn't enough I didn't even want to take him to the vet in the first place but freaking Canada has to have papers for my dog to ride on there road system for fourteen hours so we will just add this to the list of reasons why I hate Canada..... oh and PS hatch didn't get sick until after the vet hhhmm... thats interesting We will be done with work on Friday which will give us the weekend to load up the vehicles and be on the road by tuesday or wednesday and if all goes as planned we will arrive in Hoonah on the 31st luckily for us I have a friend who has a friend who lives in Hoonah and they just happen to have a small cabin for rent so that is where we will be living for the next who the heck knows long......

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on another move. Hatch has such a cute face. It did used to be easier to have a dog, now they think they even need a shrink. Keep posting. Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..hilarious! meh i love it! things just are going good for you guys! i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete