Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOLY SNOW!

This sign is up our road so this is us telling someone where we are going... haha
This is our closet luckily our room is huge we don't have a very big closet so Ar got this long board at lowes and put a bunch of nails in it and WALA I now have a place to put all my hoodies! plus now I don't have to decorate that wall.

Our beautiful quilt that my beautiful mother made



The bathroom.... it might be a little small but I'm grateful for what I got..... running water is a priviledge around here!


High Temp of the day 20!



Our home



This is our Trash Service.....


Aron in the snow!




We haven't had much snow since we've been here but then all of a sudden today BA BAM! SNOW! We have discovered when it snows here it doesn't just snow it dumps it snowed a foot today in two hours! Unfortunately for us we went to Wasilla to look for jobs during this time so on the drive home it was really fun trying to stay on the road that the plows couldn't keep up with. The job hunt is going well but everytime one of our phone rings we get really excited like op this could be the call that tells me were gonna make it.... haha but so far no such calls..... We are having a lot of fun exploring and finding new things and meeting new people were just gonna keep pluggin away looking for jobs!










4 comments:

  1. Everything looks exactly like what you have been dreaming of....sure hope you picked up a shovel while you were out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit i miss you guys. you are my heros. i love your house. get at me if you can. loving and praying for you. jealously yours. greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWZA!!!
    kenz I am peeing my pants reading this!!! And your place I love it! I like the picture of the cabin and it looks about dusk and you can see the light inside! Super cozy and romantic, I think, at the shower pretty sure mom said you got a job. Thanks for the call on my Birthday!! I got your new number as well!! Anyways glad things are working out for you! Jayce

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awesome! looks so fun! give me your P.O box number and i'll send you a christmas card!

    ReplyDelete