Monday, November 23, 2009

Meet Hatcher aka Hatch




Introducing the newest member of the Bauer family....... We finally did it......... we went back and forth should we get a dog? is it the right time? can we afford it? should we just do it? what kind of dog should we get? yes for the 100th time Aron it HAS to be a puppy! well today we took the leap..... I found an add on craigslist for puppies in palmer so I thought what the heck might as well just email they are probably a lot for a choc lab but it won't hurt to try right....... well they were a lot cheaper then I thought they would be.... Aron had to work today so I had the lady meet me and sportsmans warehouse so I could show Aron the puppies and of course he fell in love so I TOOK A PUPPY HOME! ..... and then the adventrue began..... I was so excited I put a blanket down on the front seat, put my brand new puppy down and he laid down and fell asleep..... It was so cute! Five miles down the road he woke up he jumped from the floor back to the seat over on my lap and then leaped over the seat into the back seat in my frantic of trying to get him back into the front seat luckily I hit a red light.... I stopped at the red light took off my seat belt reaching as far as I could trying to grab him my foot slipped off the break so I started rolling once I realized I was rolling I slammed on the break after my struggle I returned our new puppy to the front seat only to look over to the car next to me looking at me like I was some freak of nature talking to myself and jumping into the back seat of my car in a frantic at the red light..... haha and thats how we spent the next 20 miles together.... him trying to leap over my arm into the back seat and me not letting him....... It is so cute to watch him run and slide on the hard wood floor he is so playful and has so much energy.... and we just LOVE him!

3 comments:

  1. I figured the way Aron was talkin when I talked to him last night that you had him talked into getting a puppy... just didn't know you guys were getting one today lol. He looks cute, I'm sure you guys will have fun with him and he will help keep you guys company when the other half is at work. Cute name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking Pup!!! Let the Fun Begin!!! Now dont think everything I taught you about raising dogs you have to forget Mckenzie, Just cause you married a Pro dog trainer!! HaHa Good luck you guys, Love ya Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cute! He has such cool coloring. Hide your favorite shoes, those sharp puppy teeth can do some damage! Happy bonding time.
    And Happy Thanksgiving, wish you were going to be here for some turkey.
    Love,
    Mel and Dad

    ReplyDelete