Sunday, November 1, 2009

I spy with my lil eye..

Fun filled interesting 11 hour 600 mile drive today! We saw so many things..... we saw snow geese, deer, buffalo, 4 moose (including 2 baby moose) albino cows, a goat and I can't remember what else but there was a lot goin on out there! We almost died leaving our hotel this morning because it rained then in snowed in the night so the roads were very very icy! Make a long story short we were going down a hill aron kept sayin I cant stop I cant stop and I kept saying oh shit oh shit oh shit luckily for us nobody else was on the road and Ar was able to make us survive somehow my eyes were closed so I don't really know what happened but the bright side is I didn't even spill my coffee oh and we didn't crash...... We are now in Fort St. John on the Alaskan/Canadian Hwy. So 11 hours in a truck for me can be a lil rough I don't mind riding in the truck but I get a lil bored so today I spent a lil while trying to convince aron that he should make a music video and let me record it he hasn't agreed to it yet but I'm still working on him haha but for real how many of you would like to see arons music video?! We are still a lil sick.... Ar is more sick then I am and I am convinced its because I take vitamins drink a ton more water and eat less sugar therefore my immune system must just be stronger then his..... haha but were hanging in there. Hopefully if the weather holds out we will get a good long drive in again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the music video...we can call him the singing wildlife guy. Just think Aron you could be famous everywhere not just in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for the music video also!

    ReplyDelete